We have partnered with specialist employee benefits broker Excellect to offer a full range of employees benefits to our clients. We chose Excellect because they share our values of exceptional client service. Like us they maintain strong relationships with insurance providers helping them secure the very best terms and pricing.
Somerset businesses need to attract and retain the best employees to help them succeed. Motivated and happy employees result in productive and profitable businesses so offering an attractive benefits package can help achieve this.
Which Employee Benefits Can I Choose?
Financial safety & security are two of the most sought after needs for employees. They need to know they can meet their financial commitments if they become ill, and their family would be supported if they were to die?
- Group Life Cover (or Death in Service)– provides a tax-free lump sum in the event of an employee’s death
- Group Critical Illness Cover – provides a lump sum in the event of diagnosis of a serious or life-threatening illness
- Group Income Protection – provides a monthly benefit if an employee cannot work due to accident or illness. Cover start date and payment end dates are pre-determined at outset.
- Private Medical and Health Insurance - Having Private Medical Insurance in place means you and your employees can get the consultations/treatment they need quickly, avoiding NHS waiting lists and improving chances of a speedy return to work.
- Health Cash Plans – A simple low-cost benefit where employees claim back every day medical expenses e.g. optical tests/glasses; dental check-ups; physiotherapy costs etc. Many plans include shopping discounts and offers as well as valuable Employee Assistance Support
- Dental Plans - Can cover accident and emergency care, root canal work and cancer amongst many other procedures.
And Many Other Benefits Such as Cycle to Work, Technology Loans, International Benefits, Health Screenings etc.