Cyber & Data Insurance
Is your business at risk? Businesses are reliant on technology and hold personal data. It is important to consider what would happen if your computer system is compromised or there is accidental breach of data.
Dean will work with you to understand your unique business needs ands risk and offer comprehensive solutions to correct your business
What does Cyber Insurance Include?
Cyber risks fall into first party and third-party liability:
First party liability covers your personal assets such as:
- Loss or damage to data or software programmes
- Business Interruption from network downtime
- Cyber Extortion
- Customer notification expenses when there is legal ore regulatory requirement to notify them of security or privacy breach
- Reputational Damage arising from breach of data
Third party liability covers the assets of others, typically your customers which include:
- Security /Privacy breaches, investigations, defence costs and associated civil damages
- Multi medial liability to cover investigation, defence costs and civil damages from defamation, breach of privacy or negligence
- Loss of third party data, including payment to customers for denial of access and failure of software systems